3/4 cup Rawmio Essentials mint chocolate, or Veggimins CBD dark chocolate chopped or vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Raw Guru cacao butter (2 oz)
- 2 Tbsp raw cashew butter
- 1/4 cup Dastony coconut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract (optional if you are not using peppermint flavored CBD oil)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Veggimins CBD oil (optional)
- 1/4 tsp matcha powder or spinach powder
- Melt the dark chocolate in the top of a double boiler until smooth.
- Spoon a little chocolate into the bottoms of 6 peanut butter cup molds, filling dividing evenly between the cups. Place in the freezer until hard, about 10 minutes.
- Combine cacao butter, cashew butter, vanilla, maple syrup, and sea salt over a double boiler, and whisk until smooth. Add the CBD oil and matcha powder and whisk until blended.
- Pour the mint white chocolate over the dark chocolate in the cups and place them in the freezer until set, about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy! Store any extra in the refrigerator.
If you don’t have time to make your own, our stores features some edibles and much more that you can try!